We partner with you to provide tools and talent needed to succeed by designing policies to create diverse teams and connecting you with the right talent for your business.About Our Services
We provide continuing education, mentors and access to great employers. Looking for something part-time? Ready to return full-throttle? We will help.I'm in!
Did you know that a 2-3 year break from your professional career costs women 30% of their lifetime earnings? We're changing that.Let's Rock!
Employer Testimonial 1
–Chris Van Beke, President, Vendor Registry
Employer Testimonial 2
–Victoria Morris, Owner, RB Realty
Employer Testimonial 3
- Troy Turrentine, President, Tennessee Software Solutions, hired a part-time work from home Customer Relationship Manager.
Employer Testimonial 4
- Dr. Neal Pithwa, Hardin Valley Eye and Optical, hired a front-office manager.
Employer Testimonial 5
- Adam Slack, President, Two Roads Company hired several full-time work from home bookkeepers and an in-office receptionist.
Employer Testimonial 6
- Melina Barnes, Imaging Technology Consulting, Inc., hired a short-term data-entry clerk.
Employer Testimonial 7
- Cheryl A Hatfield – Broker, ASP, SFR.,hired a 8 hour per week real estate assistant.
Employer Testimonial 8
- Muffett Grubb, Franchisee, Cruise Holidays, hired a part-time, work from home travel assistant.
Employer Testimonial 9
- Dan Grabel, Owner, Camp Manitowa, hired a part-time marketing/social media manager.
Employer Testimonial 10
- Del Wilson, Patrice and Associates, hired a work from home associate recruiter.
Mom Testimonial 1
Mom Testimonial 2
-Kerri Thompson Sapp
Mom Testimonial 9
-Emily Honeycutt, Guest at our Mom's Night Out event.
Mom Testimonial 3
Mom Testimonial 4
Mom Testimonial 5
-Heather, McBrearty Capital Management
Mom Testimonial 6
-Jamie Ferrell, Attendee at MomForce/Boring and Goins Quickbooks Class
Mom Testimonial 7
-Meggie Hartness, Bookkeeper, The Front Porch Restaurant
Mom Testimonial 8
-Sarah Burtch, Telecommute Support Team, MomForce.
Mom Testimonial 10
-Karen Beatty, Flexible, Full-Time Office Manager, McClain's Painting
Mom Testimonial 11
- Janie Phillips, Chapter Executive, Certified Financial Planners Association
Mom Testimonial 12
- Tracy Denham, Customer Relationship Manager, Tennessee Software Solutions
Mom Testimonial 13
- Amy Misenhimer, Real Estate Assistant, Cheryl Hatfield, Realty Executives
Mom Testimonial 14
- Melissa Adam Harper, Advisor, Patrice and Associates
Mom Testimonial 15
- Susan Brown, Office Manager, Community Tectonics
Mom Testimonial 16
- Jamie Ferrell, Richesin Interiors
Mom Testimonial 17
- Anita Shah
Mom Testimonial 18
- Michelle Griffin, Marketing, Camp Manitowa
Mom Testimonial 19
- Tiffany LaFore, Travel Professional, Cruise Holidays
Mom Testimonial 20
Employer Testimonial 11
Employer Testimonial- Health Markets
Candidate Testimonial- Durden Napier
Employer Testimonial- Champion Logistics
Employer Testimonial- Celena Aponte, Director of Strategic Initiatives, Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center
The Golden Rule of negotiating as a woman is to articulate what the impact is on others: the customers, the company, your team, etc. By articulating those considerations, we can reduce the risk of backlash, and ultimately increase the chance of success.ow.ly/fKfJ50GvmBr